Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Art Class December 2014 • Dalton, Ga 30720

My December Art Class 2014 in Dalton, GA, We did not have a class in November but here is a brand new painting it is hard to believe that another year has almost passed. I hope you enjoy this and give it a try, I wish you a merry Christmas!  I teach this class monthly if you are going to be near by and want to come paint let me know contact me here . This painting is currently
For SaleSold Size 16x20 oil on stretched canvas.   Below is a list of materials: Brushes or Oil Paint Set
1. Paynes Grey 1. 2 Inch Brush = x2
2. Ivory Black 2. Palette Knife = x1
3. Titanium White 3. #6 fan Brush = x2
4. Burnt Sienna 4. 1 Inch Brush = x2
5.Vermillion Red  5. Liner 2x0  =  x1
6.
7.
8.
9. White Base Med.
Canvas 16x20 Linseed Oil
if you get a chance try this one you can post it on our facebook page .

No comments: